The CoFES community includes members from Rice University as well as from the business and financial community at the local, national and international levels.
Our external outreach program includes CoFES guest lectures and the Eubank Conference in Real World Markets. If you are interested in receiving news of our activities and events, email email@example.com.
Opportunities for Rice University students include:
- Enrolling in CoFES undergraduate or graduate specialization courses,
- Enrolling in the undergraduate minor, Financial Computation and Modeling (FCAM),
- Completing an undergraduate Distinction in Research and Creative Work
- Enrolling in the Professional Master’s in Statistics (MStat) program with a specialization in Financial Statistics and the Statistics of Risk.
- Enrolling in the Master of Computational Science and Engineering (MCSE) degree program, jointly managed by the Departments of Computational and Applied Mathematics (CAAM) and Statistics (STAT). Students enrolled in this program may take specialization courses in Financial Statistics and the Statistics of Risk.
- Enrolling in the Master of Engineering Management and Leadership. Students enrolled in this program may take specialization courses in Financial Statistics.
- Participating in CoFES’ graduate or postdoctoral-level research.
Members of the corporate community who have an interest in supporting CoFES’ efforts in research and education, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
CoFES has supported learning and discovery through student clubs.
- DataSci is an official student chapter of the American Statistical Association.
- The Rice Undergraduate Finance Club works to provide a practical and goal-oriented introduction to the world of finance and financial management.
- Rice Blockchain is an undergraduate initiative that seeks to promote blockchain education, research, and development.