Experience a full spectrum of topics and research
The Center for Computational Finance and Economic Systems (CoFES) is part of an interdisciplinary graduate degree infrastructure and offers curriculum and research opportunities for students interested in quantitative finance, risk management, and economic systems.
Centered in Rice University's George R. Brown School of Engineering, CoFES collaborates with the Jones Graduate School of Business and the School of Social Sciences to broaden research, and coordinate education programs in quantitative analysis, economics, and finance.
Doctoral Degree Programs
- Finance or business with an emphasis on statistics
- Quantitative fields including computer science, computational applied mathematics and operations, electrical and computer engineering, and physics
- Doctoral students in statistics interested in jointly pursuing a professional master of economics, finance, business, or other quantitative fields
Professional Master Degree Programs
- Statistics (MStat)
- Computational Science and Engineering (MCSE)
- Data Science (MDS)
- Engineering Management and Leadership (MEML)
- Master of Quantitative Finance and Risk Management (QFRM) *
* Pending Fall 2024